Bupa was established in 1947 as the British United Provident Association. Today, more than six decades later, Bupa has over 29 million customers in over 190 countries.
Bupa brings to the table, a wealth of experience in serving customers directly in health insurance across the world. In addition to quality health insurance, Bupa runs care homes for elderly people and the young disabled; health assessments & health coaching as well as workplace health programmes for customers.
Did you know that Bupa has no shareholders? This is important because it means that profits are reinvested into providing better healthcare, responding to customer's changing needs and constantly learning and improving to ensure that expectations of customers are exceeded.
Click here to visit the bupa website: www.bupa.com
Recognition and Rewards
- The Health Insurance Company of the Year Award - Awarded at the U.K. Health Insurance Awards 2009
- Best International Private Medical Insurance Provider 2008 - Awarded at the U.K. Health Insurance Awards
- Best Medical Insurer Company (2008, Bupa Arabia) - Awarded at the Jeddah Chamber of Commerce and Industry Health Committee Awards
- Best Healthcare Provider of the Year - Awarded at the U.K. Corporate Adviser Awards 2009
- Best Individual Private Medical Insurance Provider - Awarded at the U.K Money Marketing Awards 2009