At Max Bupa, we provide the best services to make claiming as simple and straightforward
as it possibly can be. Just follow the simple steps given on the link to claim:
To make a claim against your policy.
Please download claim form,
Fill and send the claim form with all the original bills at our below mentioned address:
Max Bupa Health Insurance Company Limited,
B-1/I-2, Mohan Cooperative Industrial Estate
Mathura Road, New Delhi-110044
To view your claim status, please log on to the customer section.
Generate your tax receipt instantly
Please enter below details and generate your tax receipt instantly.
For Changing address, Please login
If you have never logged in using your email credentials, click on “Generate your
new login ID”, enter policy details and create your login. Your password will be
mailed to your instantly.
We at Max Bupa are very keen to hear about the aspects of your Policy that you believe
can be improved. If something does not go well and as expected or promised, here
are some simple ways to ensure that your concerns are dealt with as quickly and
effectively as possible.
Forgot User ID /
Instantly generate your user ID and password. Your details will be mailed to your
registered email ID.
Cashless Health Insurance
Cashless hospitalization is an important factor, which you
need to consider when purchasing health insurance. Medical insurance is
important for all individuals, noting the rising costs of medical care. In
addition, today medical treatment costs have reached the highest of all times,
and are expected to increase further. Diseases and ailments, as well as
accidents, can strike anyone at any given point of time. It may emotionally and
financially devastate a patient's family. Although coverage cannot be made for
emotional damages, financial losses can be covered by a health insurance
Cashless health insurance is one of the most necessary
aspects of a health insurance plan, and most health insurance firms offer
cashless hospitalization to its customers. Insurance providers in India
generally have tie-ups with a given number of hospitals around the country to
provide this service to everyone. In cashless hospitalization, all of the
medical expenses covered in the insured's policy are settled directly by the
provider with the hospital. The process takes place with the assistance of the
third-party administrator (TPA), which the companies hire to help them during
claims. The insurance holder needs to submit the medical documents to the TPA
to successfully file the claims. Then, the claim is set to be approved by the
medical insurance provider after reviewing by the TPA.
Although the TPA is hired for the health insurance company's
convenience, the process of filing a claim is generally delayed due to the TPA.
To avoid this hassle and others, some medical insurance providers directly
settle claims without any TPA mediation.
It is always good to undergo treatment in hospitals, which
are under the list of cashless health insurance providers. During cashless
health insurance, most of the treatment costs are settled by the health
insurance provider directly, without letting the insured shell out any money
from his/her pocket.
During treatment in hospitals that do not provide cashless
health insurance hospitalization, all of the medical expenses are to be borne
by insured customers and later reimbursed by his/her health insurance provider.
In addition, the health insurance providers do not reimburse treatment costs
completely if the treatment is taken from hospitals other than ones in the
network. In that case, 80% of the cost is borne by the company. The remaining 20%
is to be paid by the insurance holder.
Maxbupa Health Insurance Policies:
The contents of the Max Bupa Site, such as text, graphics, images, and other material
contained on the Max Bupa Site are for illustrative and or informational purposes
only. They are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice,
diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician regarding your
medical condition. Please do not delay or ignore professional medical advice because
of something you have read on the Max Bupa Site.
Photos are only for illustrative purposes and do not reflect any presentation of
a condition. The content is intended only for general information and does not replace
the need for personal advice from a qualified health professional.
Max Bupa,one of the leading health insurance companies in India is making this health- or medical-related material available for referral purpose but Max Bupa does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site. Reliance on any information provided by Max Bupa, Max Bupa employees, others appearing on the Site at the invitation of Max Bupa, or other visitors to the Site is solely at your own risk.