1. How do I apply for a cashless claim at a network hospital?
2. How to apply for a cashless claim in case of emergency hospitalization?
3. How to apply for reimbursement of my claim? What documents do I need?
4. How long does it take to get the reimbursement for the claim made?
5. What if there is a delay in claim intimation or claim documentation?
6. What is the timeline for submitting claim documentation?
7. How can I download the claims form?
8. What pages need to filled on claim form?
9. What is the claim intimation procedure for reimbursement in case of a non-network hospital?
10. Can I submit my reimbursement claim online?
11. Is the online claim reimbursement process available for all Max Bupa customers?
12. What are the benefits of an online claim submission?
13. Can I submit copy of duplicate bill?
14. Can Partners & Group customers submit online claim?
15. Can I submit missing info / additional documents asked by MBHI claims department?
16. Can I change my mobile number while submitting the online claim?
17. Can I delete & reupload the document in case wrong document uploaded by me before final submission
18. Can modified contact details be endorsed in system?
19. Can I submit multiple claims type in one go?
20. Can I raise a claim for other members covered in my policy?
21. Do I need to login in my account to raise a claim?
22. Can I raise a claim if hospital in not on our network?
23. Is there any size limit to upload documents?
24. Is there any specific format to upload claims documents?
25. Do I need to submit KYC documents?
26. Should I need to keep original documents safe?
27. In case of pre-post claim, do I need main claim number?
28. What are the mandatory documents to be uploaded while submitting the online claim?
Step 1: Select and approach service desk of our Network Hospital (recommended at least 72 hours before the treatment in case of planned hospitalisation
Step 2: Use Max Bupa Health Card or share your policy number and Passport photo, PAN card or Voter’s card along with your medical records if any for identification purposes
Step 3: Network Hospital would check your identity for validation and submit preauthorization form to us
Step 4: We review and provide our confirmation to the network Hospital by fax/e-mail and send a text message or an e-mail to you
Step 5: Get admitted for treatment and sign all documents, form and invoices on discharge
Step 6: We make payments to the Hospital for preapproved treatment and as per Policy terms and conditions
[v1]In plan hospitalization)
[v2] and recent passport photo along with medical record if any.