1. What is the hospital cash benefit?
2. What is the eligibility for availing the hospital cash benefit?
3. Where can I find the network hospital details?
4. Why does the hospital ask for a security deposit?
5. What is the grievance redressal procedure?
6. What are unrecognised hospitals & where can I find a list of them?
7. What all KYC documents are required in cases of reimbursement?
8. What cheque can I submit for a claim payment?
9. What all KYC document are required for a case of reimbursement if there is demise/death of the policyholder/patient?
10. Where can I complaint/share feedback about network hospitals if there is an issue with the cashless facility, behaviour issues of the management or tariff/discounts collected by the hospital?
11. What is a deductible?
12. What are the AYUSH/Alternative treatments?
13. What expenses are covered under the maternity benefit of the HeartBeat Plan?
14. What is the eligibility for availing the maternity benefit under the Heartbeat family first & family floater plan?
15. Does Health companion/GoActive/ Health Recharge cover maternity benefits?
16. What are non-medical items?
17. What if a customer has opted for a room above their eligibility? Do they only need to pay the difference for the room or for other services as well?
18. Are pre and post-hospitalisation medical expenses covered under alternative treatments ?
19. What do you mean by reasonable and customary charges?
20. What is the meaning of in-patient hospitalisation?
21. What is the criteria of hospitals for providing in-patient treatment?
22. What is day-care treatment? Is OPD treatment included in it?
23. What is a day-care centre?
24. What is the new-born benefit?
25. What all is covered under vaccinations for the new-born?
26. Are pre and post-hospitalisation expenses covered under the maternity benefit?
Hospital cash is a daily benefit which provides the insured person with a lump sum amount in case of hospitalisation. You can use the money for meeting additional expenses or for compensating the loss of income during the period of hospitalisation.